Helping You Craft And Complete Your Legacy.
Clear Direction . Thoughtful Advice . Practical Solutions . Customized Counsel
Ashley is experienced in working with the legal problems of aging individuals and those with disabilities. Ashley counsels seniors, individuals with special needs, and their families with issues pertaining to estate planning, special needs planning, asset preservation, eligibility for means-tested government benefits (Medicaid, Social Security Claims, etc.), fiduciary appointments and representation, (guardians, trustees, trust protectors, etc.), and advocacy.
Formerly with The Raymon B. Harvey Law Firm, Ashley’s career has been spent assisting her clients in making sense of these intricate areas of law. She aids her clients with accomplishing their specific goals by developing plans that are unique to them.
Ashley is also a trusted advisor to financial institutions, corporate fiduciaries, and other attorneys with judicial and administrative accountings and counseling regarding initial or continued means-tested government benefits eligibility for their trust beneficiaries or clients.
Ashley is a sought-after speaker and has presented on numerous occasions on the topics of elder and disability law, estate planning, special need trusts, and public benefits. She is a Veterans Administration (“VA”) Accredited Attorney and her writings on pet trusts have been published by Outskirts Press.
Ashley was born and raised in the Arkansas Delta in Pine Bluff and spends her free time visiting the World Wonders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association – Elder Law Section, Chair 2016-2017
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- W. Harold Flowers Law Society
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate & Business Planning
- Heirs Property & Quiet Title
- Long Term Care/Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Trust
- United States District Court, District of Arkansas
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Elder Law by Super Lawyers, 2018-2021
- Elder Law Top Attorney, Arkansas Life Magazine
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Delaware State University
- Bachelor of Science