Helping You Craft And Complete Your Legacy.
Clear Direction . Thoughtful Advice . Practical Solutions . Customized Counsel
Ashley was born and raised in the Arkansas Delta in Pine Bluff. She is a graduate of Delaware State University and received her law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock – William H. Bowen School of Law.
Formerly with The Raymon B. Harvey Law Firm, Ashley’s career has been spent serving elderly and special needs clients, their families, and loved ones as they encounter the legal issues that accompany aging and disability. She works to assist her clients in making sense of the intricate legal areas of elder law including probate, estate planning, and long term care/Medicaid planning. She aids her clients with accomplishing their specific goals by developing plans that are unique to them.
As well as being a frequent National Business Institute speaker, she has written, planned, and presented programs on various elder law subjects for several professional and her writings on pet trusts have been published by Outskirts Press. Ashley is also a Veterans Administration (“VA”) Accredited Attorney.
She is a past Chair and current Secretary of the Elder Law Section of the Arkansas Bar Association, a member of the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated, Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity International, and the W. Harold Flowers Law Society. Ashley has been selected as a Rising Star in Elder Law by Super Lawyers since 2018, and has been named one of the Top Attorneys in Arkansas in the area of Elder Law by Arkansas Life Magazine on multiple occasions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association – Elder Law Section, Chair 2016-2017
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- W. Harold Flowers Law Society
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate & Business Planning
- Heirs Property & Quiet Title
- Long Term Care/Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Trust
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Elder Law by Super Lawyers, 2018-2021
- Elder Law Top Attorney, Arkansas Life Magazine
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Delaware State University
- Bachelor of Science